Oxlip Youth Ministry is committed to developing students who:
- Know what they believe
- Live out what they believe
- Share what they believe
We partner with you to pursue maturity in the faith, acting on what we find in God's work and practicing this daily! We do this by regularly:
- Meeting together in large and small groups
- Playing and doing activities together
- Teaching and sharing God's Word
- Praying together
- Ministering to the church and community
- Developing skills and involvement in the local church.
Discipleship: Sharing a love of God's word, a life of worship, care for others, and devotion in prayer is our goal.