Click on "A message from our Pastor" for Sunday Sermons if you miss drive-in church
Bring your kids!
Bring your grandma!
Bring your coffee, bagel and schmear!
Live worship. Live preaching. Live brothers and sisters in the family of God. United in worship.
Worship Jesus together — from the comfort and safety of your own car — in the parking lot of Oxlip Church.
If you enjoy Drive-In Church and would like it to continue, it is absolutely imperative that everyone follow the instructions provided below:
1. Follow the parking attendant to your spot
2. Unless you are participating in the worship service, please remain in your car
3. Tune your car radio to 105.9FM
4. Out of courtesy to our neighbors, please refrain from honking the horn
5. The church building is closed, except the main entrance (under the canopy) for necessary bathroom use
6. We will be collecting tithes and offerings as you leave the service, or you can give online at www.oxlip.org or by text at 844-943-0203
7.Pastor Lee's Sunday sermon is also posted on the Oxlip Church Youtube channel and audio only versions will be available on the church Facebook page.
Remember who we worship! We know who holds the present and the future. We are people of faith, and not fear. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” (Philippians 4:6)
Worship services on Sundays and midweek programming will be canceled until further notice, as regulated by state and local health officials, however due to the ongoing fluidity of the situation, we will continually evaluate all future services and meetings. So please stay connected as we decide activities over the next months. In an effort to stay connected and help each other navigate through this unpredictable time, we have Care Teams. If you are in need of information, assistance such as purchasing groceries or prescriptions or just need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to reach out and expect a call from one of our care teams. Your church is here for you!
Our Sunday morning sermons are available for your viewing. click below.
For the next month (and possibly longer) we will not be meeting together as a congregation for drive-in worship on Sunday morning. We will also send an email with resources and a link for Pastor Lee's recorded message. We encourage you and your family to have worship service at 9 a.m. on Sunday morning, together with the rest of the congregation, but in the comfort of your own home or the comfort of your own car in our parking lot.
Even though we are not meeting in our church building and having other ongoing activities, we continue to have obligations and ministry commitments. Please continue your regular tithes and offerings by mail or click below for online giving
Oxlip Youth will continue to be meeting together throughout this time of crisis!
We have subscribed to Zoom & are utilizing its capabilities to meet:
#1 Youth Night - Wednesdays @ 6PM every week throughout this crisis until we can get together again
#2 BRICK - Sundays @ 11AM we're going to stay on schedule to finish out Brick strong
#3 Bible Study - Tuesdays @ 4 PM for about an hour we're going to dive into the scriptures!
#4 Hangouts - throughout the week Pastor Brad will schedule (through Remind) a zoom time to meet together and talk and share what's going on.
#5 Pastor Brad is available also via text or e-mail or messenger (or calls too!) for spiritual encouragement, spiritual questions, prayer, even homework questions for students & parents alike!
Anticipating being able to meet again face to face in the future!
9:00 a.m. Worship Service
Nursery available during worship service
Coffee fellowship time
10:45 a.m. Sunday School and
Adult Bible Fellowship
29237 Roanoke Street NW, Isanti, Minnesota 55040, United States
With Give+Text, you can make weekly offerings and respond to special appeals simply by sending a text message. Here’s how it works:
· Enter Oxlip’s Give+Text number 844-943-0203 and the amount you wish to give, then press “Send.”
· The first time you will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment info. Click “Process.”
· After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as an email receipt.
· For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
· Give+Text supports credit or debit card only
With mobile app GivePlus Church, we can accept donations by credit or debit card or checking/savings accts.
· Simply download the FREE app to your Apple or Android phone search “GivePlus Church”
· Log in or donate as a guest
With both options, you will be able to choose the amount of the donation, and have the option to donate to a specific fund.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.